General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Relational has kept data privacy as a priority and has invested considerable time and resources in its preparation for the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). GDPR is therefore an ongoing program, ensuring that Relational remains fully compliant.
Relational also provides assistance to its customers with regard to their obligations under GDPR, such as data subject requests (access, rectification, objection, erasure, etc.), records of processing activities and PIAs in accordance with GDPR.
Principles of processing
Relational processes personal data in accordance with the following principles and in compliance with the requirements of the GDPR:
- Lawfulness, Fairness, Transparency: Personal data is processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
- Purpose Limitation: Personal data is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Data Minimization: Processing relates to data that is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: Personal data is accurate. Every reasonable step is taken to ensure that any personal data that are inaccurate are rectified without delay.
- Storage Limitation: Personal data is held for no longer than is necessary for the purposes and scope of processing. However, in some cases Relational may hold the personal data for longer periods in order to comply with its legal obligations.
- Confidentiality and Integrity: Personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unauthorized and unlawful processing, access, loss, etc.
Telephone Number: +30 2109889300