ENTERPRISE APPLICATION FRAMEWORK
A flexible development framework for the fast growing organizations
MiTOS is a flexible enterprise application framework enabling the development of business applications using a common infrastructure to cover the largest possible part of the functionality without requiring programming. The common infrastructure is divided into two parts: the part that is agnostic as to the operational needs (business agnostic infrastructure) and the part that is relevant to the requirements of a vertical market (business framework). The infrastructure includes a number of resources that support a set of common functions and operational frameworks integrate into a single subsystem data, functions, operational standards and services related to a specific market.
The backend layer consists of seven RESTful web services (i.e. workflows, decisions, human tasks, content management, templates, organizational model and business). The software of each service is divided into an Enterprise layer (for functions common across any industry) and a Business layer that contains functions specific to a particular vertical business. The solution that is developed for each Customer sits on top of the Enterprise and Business layers, forming a third software layer (i.e. Customer layer).
At the frontend the same layered architectural principle is employed as in the backend (i.e. Enterprise, Business and Customer layers). At the frontend, and due to the API implementation of the backend, we are in a position to offer considerable flexibility.
Due to its technological synthesis, MiTOS makes for an integrated proposal which:
- Is an Enterprise Application Framework with vertical markets solutions
- Facilitates agility in the development procedure
- Is flexible and easily adaptable to business practices and localities
- Is totally integrated and offers a complete set of engines and modules for the business cycle
- Offers extended business know how and best practices
MiTOS – VERTICAL MARKETS SOLUTIONS
- Loan Origination
- Collections & Recoveries
- Government, Risk Management & Compliance
- Leasing (Case Management)
- Sales Force Automation
- Document Management
- Many more!!!
- Meet Customer Needs: Regular customer’s involvement during the project, not just at the beginning (requirements analysis) and at the end (UAT) of the project.
- Greater Agility: Regular iterative lifecycles to accommodate changes in customer’s needs and business environment during the project
- Positive & Collaborative Working Relationship: Treat customer as a member of the development team
- Enhanced Productivity:
- Delivery of working software for customer acceptance at the end of each iteration (every few weeks)
- Focus on working to “pay down” technical debt (unresolved unknowns, uncorrected design errors, testing left for later)
- Good Quality Software:
- Fit for purpose through regular and continuous interaction between the customer and the developers
- Fit for use through regular and continuous interaction between the customer and the developers
- Lack of defects through focusing on working to pay down technical debt
- Reliability & Maintainability through focusing on working to pay down technical debt
- On time & On budget Delivery:
- Project timeline is inviolable
- Fixed budget in terms of people’s time
- Early Warnings of Problems:
Failure is identifiable earlier than in traditional development approaches due to the iterative development pattern used in our approach.
- Meaningful Milestones:
Customer Acceptance milestone after each iteration of work. This is a very important element of our development approach compared to the traditional methods where only people who understand the development process (e.g. critical design review, code complete, testing complete, etc.) could participate.